Content Creator and Writer
Kins is a modern physical therapy group with a mission to restore the mobility and confidence of those suffering from chronic pain, surgery or injury. Our vision is to create the easiest way to find and stick with a physical therapy program. We combine the best of in-person/telehealth care with the power of digital tools to drive matching, adherence and satisfaction. In building Kins, we have the potential to transform millions of patients' lives by broadening access to effective treatments for musculoskeletal (MSK) disorders, which impact more than 1/2 of all US adults.
When it comes to physical well-being we believe that relationships drive outcomes, healthcare innovation is at the intersection of people and technology, and that recovery should happen where the patient wants. We’re looking for a content writer and creator who resonates with those values to help spread the word.
- Responsible for developing content for the Kins blog and social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Develop various content types (from graphics, videos, & articles) for the Kins blog and social media channels, utilizing consistent voice and tone.
- Produce high-quality digital content that appeals to our audiences' interests for the Kins blog and social media channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing and clinical teams to define the content strategy and develop an ongoing content calendar.
- Coordinate with the making and clinical teams to develop articles, patient and physical therapist testimonials, and other forms of written content
- Experience creating helpful and engaging content for various channels.
- Desire to work in a small and nimble team
- Passionate about people-centric healthcare
- Experience developing graphics, written-word, and video content.
- An ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple creative projects
- A knack for understanding different audience segments and creating tailored content.
Job Type: Part-time / Contractor
Schedule: Flexible during work hours
Time commitment: 10-20hrs/week
Work Location: Remote